Personal Development God’s Way is an accessible, God-centered handbook for people like you who want to move beyond the same routine and fulfill their destiny.
Specifically addressed are common obstacles to a breakthrough lifestyle—procrastination, negative thought patterns, and passivity. A series of exercises closes each chapter, which makes practical application of biblically based breakthrough principles.
Personal Development God’s Way was developed after author Doug Addison spent a lifetime of studying why some Christians’ lives change radically and others do not. Using test study groups of Christians from various backgrounds, his discovery is quite revealing, and he shares it with you. After you read the results in this book, you will:
• Understand more clearly what the Bible says about your personal development.
• Uncover clues about your purpose, destiny, and passions.
• Keep the past from negatively affecting your future.
• Identify and change hidden ungodly beliefs, turn them into empowering new values and habits.
• Learn to identify dreams at night that point toward your life dreams.
• Live a breakthrough lifestyle through which all things are truly possible.
• Develop a life strategy with steps toward an extraordinary future.
God wants all His children blessed, enjoying fullness of life in His presence and goodness. Doug Addison in Personal Development God’s Way, teaches you how to walk with God and explore His potential and divine appointed purposes for your life. A great read! – Patricia King
About the Author
Doug Addison is the founder of InLight Connection, and he travels worldwide helping people transform their lives and discover their destiny. His training seminar topics include finding your destiny, hearing God, and understanding dreams and visions. He has been a pastor, a business owner, and uses stand-up comedy to make learning fun. He and his wife, Linda, live in Santa Maria, California.