It is very peculiar, that the only thing which the disciples specifically asked the Messiah to teach them, was how to pray. But why? What is so significant about prayer that it was the only thing they asked to be taught?
According to the teachings of Scripture, prayer when it is done rightly, connects us to POWER to change and transform circumstances. In this book Anderick Biddle breaks down the meaning and significance of each part of the prayer, which Christ taught His followers. In this unique teaching on prayer you will discover:
- The primary objective of prayer
- The significance of praying to the Father, rather than praying to the Son or the Holy Spirit
- The most important prayer request that we can make
- Who we should spend the most time praying for
- The seven keys to productive prayer