Winner of the Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award
You want to connect with God, but in the craziness of life, you just can’t make it happen. You want practical, biblical answers to situations you face every day, but you don’t have hours to pore over Scripture. You need a resource that answers the questions you’re afraid to ask out loud.
- God, this is hopeless. Why even bother to pray?
- I can’t believe she said that to me! Why shouldn’t I respond the same way?
- God, life is scary. How can I know you’ve got my back?
- Deep down, I know I’m selfish, but if I don’t look after myself, who will?
- No one appreciates what I do. Why shouldn’t I just quit?
Each of the 31 daily devotions begins with a Facetime question — something you’d ask God if you could see Him face to face — and ends with a biblical answer wrapped in a modern day parable. Like a spiritual power bar, Hungry for God … Starving for Time is packed with enough scriptural nutrition to get you through the day.
Wherever you — are in break rooms, carpool lines — or wherever you can snatch five minutes of quiet reflection, Hungry for God … Starving for Time is the perfect 5-minute devotional resource for the busy you.